This course will help you become familiar with the project environment, planning and implementing projects in the context of PMI through hands-on experience and MS project tool. You will learn how to use MS Project and all of its basic components including setting up and configuring Gantt Charts, configuring assigning and managing resources and costs through to resolving over-allocation and leveling.
The course has been formulated in the context of Project Management Body of Knowledge i.e., PMBOK, an international standard for project management and technical approach of Microsoft for in-depth understanding of the tool.
Why take this course with PDI?
The Microsoft Project 2010 Training course offered by PDI is effective because:
- All instructors are professional, fully experienced, PMP® and Microsoft® certified instructors.
- During your course, you will have access to state of the art IT labs and software.
- You will get assistance and guidance in preparing for Microsoft® Project Certification exam.
- The Microsoft® Project certification exam is available at the American University of Iraq, Sulaimani.
- You will receive credit for 21 contact hours of project management training good toward PMI’s CAPM® or PMP® project management certification. PMP’s will receive 21 PDU’s toward recertification.