If you are a project manager or responsible for scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, budgeting, and staffing of projects, this course is for you.
Microsoft® Project Standard 2010 provides a new and easier way to manage projects, allowing you to be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects. In PDI's Microsoft Project 2010 training course, you will learn how to effectively use Microsoft Project to plan, manage, and close a project schedule and budget. The course is taught by PMP® and Microsoft certified instructors and participants receive credit for 21 contact hours of project management training toward PMI’s CAPM® or PMP® project management certification.
- All instructors are professional, fully experienced, PMP® and Microsoft® certified instructors.
- Access to state of the art IT labs and software.
- Assistance and guidance in preparing for the Microsoft® Project Certification exam.
- The Microsoft® Project certification exam is available at AUIS.
- Students receive credit for 21 contact hours of project management training good toward PMI’s CAPM® or PMP® project management certification. PM’s receive 21 PDU’s toward recertification.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, and PgMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
For more information on this course and others, check out our Upcoming Courses.