The English as a Second Language (ESL) program at PDI provides a great chance to learn and improve your English language skills. The program provides comprehensive exposure to the four important elements of English language instruction: writing (and grammar), reading, speaking, and listening. PDI also provides organizations with customized ESL courses to cater to their staff training and development needs.
PDI´s ESL program curriculum follows an internationally recognized framework for language development and assessment. The program comprises of twelve (12) levels, from Introductory Basic to Advanced Proficiency. All students are matched to their specific skill level through individual placement testing.
Whether you are preparing for the TOEFL exam, want to advance professionally or simply want to enhance your English language capabilities, PDI will provides you the means to achieve your goals.
What our customers say about the course:
“ I really wanted to thank you for all what you have done for us,Words can’t describe how much I appreciate you and the information and advice that you have shared with us ,I enjoyed every minute of your lecture . You are a great teacher .”
“Thank you for all assignments, activities, and speaking in class. As well as for all your motivation words that helped. The way you taught made me love English language more”
“IThis course made me not feel shy and be afraid to talk in English, as previously I was.”
“ Thank you for all your support, You are an excellent teacher .”
“This course helped to improve my English learning especially my speaking, becausethe teacher was native speaker”
Is this course for you?
Prospective students should take an English language course at AUIS if they wish to:
- Prepare themselves for the internationally recognized internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL® iBT) and IELTS
- Improve their English language capability
- Go to an English speaking country to study or work
- Gain entry into universities around the world where English is the language of instruction
Why take this course with PDI?
PDI's English language courses are effective because:
- All PDI instructors are native-English speakers.
- All PDI Instructors have a Baccalaureate or Master’s degree.
- With the backing of an entire university behind it, PDI has a wealth of resources, knowledge and expertise to draw from and to assist you.
- PDI classes are small in size (maximum 20 students per class).
Prior to enrollment, all students are required to take an English Placement exam.
Based on the results of this exam, students will be assigned a class that best matches their current level of English comprehension.
For more information about our English as a Second Language courses, fee, schedule….etc or about registration:
Email: pdi [at] auis.edu.krd
Call: +964(0)771-014-0882/ +964(0)771-266-6669