Email: tara.ali [at] auis.edu.krd
Dr. Tara Ali Rasheed is the interim Dean of the College of Dentistry at American University of Iraq, Sulaimani (AUIS).
She previously served in the following positions:
- Head of the examination committee of the Bologna process in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Assistant Professor and teaching staff for undergraduate students in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Postgraduate instructor for MSc and PhD Orthodontic students in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Member of the editorial board of Sulaimani Dental Journal (SDJ)
- Pedodontic, Orthodontic, and Preventive (POP) department administrator in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Head of Higher Education and Teaching Quality Assurance (TQA) in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Focal point of the TQA for Pedodontic, Orthodontic, and preventive (POP) department in the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
- Member of the scientific committee of the College of Dentistry, University of Sulaimani
Three-Dimensional Measurements of the Palate and Dental Arch Perimeter as Predictors for Maxillary Palatal Canine Impaction-A Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Image Analysis13 (10), 1808, 2023.
Evaluating lower anterior teeth irregularity due to natural growth change in a sample of non treated class I adults during a decade (longitudinal study). Accepted in (TOJDE).
Crown Size Comparisons in Patients with Unilateral Palatally Impacted Canine by Cone Beam Computed Tomography (Retrospective study). SDJ 9 (1), 31-38, 2022.
Correlation of Three Dimensions of Palate with Maxillary Arch Form and Perimeter as Predictive Measures for Orthodontic and Orthognathic Surgery. Journal Children 8 (6) 514, 2021.
Comparative Reliability Assessment of Tooth Volume Measurement with Different Three-Dimensional Imaging Software. BioMed Research International 2020-11-06. DOI: 10.1155/2020/5870472.
Perception of Pain by a Sample of Patients Undergoing Orthodontic Treatment in Sulaimani City. Al-Rafidain Dental Journal 18 (1), 48-58, 2018.
Occlusal Features among teenager patients attending peramerd specialized dental center in Sulaimani City. Journal of Advances in Social Science and Humanities 2 (02), 2016.
Dental crowding and its relationship to tooth size and arch dimensions. J. Nat. Scie. Res. 14 (10), 2014.
Assessment of oral hygien in a sample of orthodontically treated patients using different bracket materials with different motivational techniques in Sulaimani city. SDJ 1(1), 15-20, 2014.
Dental anomalies associated with malocclusion among 13 year old Kurdish students. Journal of Baghdad College of Dentistry 25 (2), 173-178, 2013.
Longitudinal changes in dental arch circumference in sulaimani city. European Scientific Journal 9 (18), 2013.
Dental arch perimeter and dimensions in kurdish sample aged 14-25 years with classI and classII malocclusion. Tikrit Journal Of Dental Sciences 1(2011)51-59.
Assessment of orthodontic treatment needs of Iraqi Kurdish teenagers using the Dental Aesthetic Index. EMHJ-Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 15 (6), 1535-1541, 2009.
Malocclusion in 13 year old Kurdish Sulaimania students Part II: Prevalence of inter-arch occlusal features. J Bagh Coll Dentistry 18(1), 2006.
Malocclusion in 13 year old Kurdish Sulaimania students. Part I: prevalence of intra-arch occlusal features. Iraqi Orthodontic Journal 2 (2), 7-13, 2006.
Orthodontic treatment need of Kurdish teenagers. Journal of Baghdad College of Dentistry 18 (3), 78-84, 2006.
Taher BB, Rasheed TA. The Impact of Adding Chitosan Nanoparticles on Biofilm Formation, Cytotoxicity, and Certain Physical and Mechanical Aspects of Directly Printed Orthodontic Clear Aligners. Nanomaterials. 2023; 13(19):2649.
Perception of Occlusion and Orthodontic Treatment Demand among 13 year Old Kurdish Students. TALI RASHEED, Iraqi Orthodontic Journal 4 (1), 36-39, 2008