PhD Granada university https://www.ugr.university
M.A. University of Baghdad https://en.uobaghdad.edu.iq
BA Al-Turath University https://turath.edu.iq/#
Email Tayma.hussein [at] auis.edu.krd
Biography Taymaa has been teaching since 2009 in Sulaimani University and has been teaching in AUIS since 2019. She completed her Bachelor of Arts in 2005 from Al-Turath University in Baghdad and completed her Masters in English Literature, specialized in children’s literature in 2008 from University of Baghdad with also obtaining her PhD in English Literature, specialized in children’s literature in 2017 from Granada University/Spain.
Publications She has published the following papers:
- ‘Acting Places or Places of Action: Gardens in Grimm Brothers’ Children’s and Household Tales’ in Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani-Part B/ 2022
- ‘Glorifying War in Iraqi Children’s Short Stories (1980s)’ in the journal of Koya University- 2021.
- A Comparative Analysis of the Conversational Elements in S. T. Coleridge’s ‘Frost at Midnight’ and Badr Shakir Al-Sayyab’s ‘Marha Ghailan’ METATHESIS: Journal of English Language, Literature, and Teaching 5 (1) 2021.
- ‘An Eco-feminist Comparison of Toni Morrison’s Beloved and Alice Walker’s The Color Purple’ in the journal of Surrra Man Raa – 2021.
- ‘The Use and Symbolism of Animals in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’ in the journal of Language Literacy: Journal of Linguistics, Literature, and Language Teaching. 2020.
- ‘There is no place like home’: A Comparative Study of the Meaning of Home in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Peter and Wendy’ in the Journal of Languages/College of Languages /Baghdad University -2017.
Google Scholar Link https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=kMZtG9QAAAAJ&hl=en