In this annual 9 month program, our top students are matched with mentors from the local business community to benefit from their substantial experience and expertise.
Through their mentors, students gain knowledge on how to succeed in their chosen field and get advice on how to begin and advance their careers. We look for mentors, men and women, who have excelled in fields that AUIS students aspire to enter.
Mentors in this program are leaders who want to build capacity in the future of their industry. Mentorship is an investment in the future of your business and your industry. By becoming a mentor, you will:
- Gain exposure to the talent pool for the future of your field.
- Expand your future network by developing a relationship with your mentee.
- Develop your own leadership skills by building capacity in your mentor.
- Gain new perspectives and insights on your profession.
- Please contact Career Services if you are interested in learning more about the mentorship program or becoming a mentor.
See photos of the alumni who completed the 2014-15 mentorship program.