Sunday, January 6, 2019 - 10:15
American University of Iraq, Sulaimani (AUIS) is happy to announce the second round of the Numerus Group Scholarship for undergraduate students at the University.
Numerus Group was founded and is run by the Shanshal family. The Numerus Group Scholarship will provide much needed financial support to new and existing AUIS students. Applications are now open for the 2018-19 academic year. This scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded based on need and merit, and will cover tuition, fees, housing and books.
Last year, the scholarship was awarded to three AUIS students based on a highly-competitive application process. Please click here to read more about the first cohort of Numerus scholars.
In order to be eligible to apply for the next round of the scholarship, new and current students must satisfy the following conditions:
- New students should have a minimum baccalaureate score of 80.
- Current students must have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Current students must be entering at minimum their second year (third semester) of undergraduate study in Spring 2019.
- Current students must reapply each year to renew their scholarship.
- Students should be engaged in activities inside and outside the University.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need as determined by the University.
Interested candidates (both new and current students) can apply through the application form below. Please use the feature "Fill and Sign" in your PDF viewer to fill out the application. The deadline for applications is January 15, 2019.