If you are a project manager or responsible for scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling, budgeting and staffing of projects, this course is for you!
Microsoft® Project Standard 2010 will give you a new and easier way to manage projects, allowing you to be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects. In PDI's Microsoft Project 2010 training course, you will learn how to effectively use Microsoft Project to plan, manage and close a project schedule and budget. The course is taught by PMP® and Microsoft certified instructors and participants receive credit for 21 contact hours of project management training toward PMI’s CAPM® or PMP® project management certification.
Why take this course with PDI?
The Microsoft Project 2010 Training course offered by PDI is effective because:
- All instructors are professional, fully experienced, PMP® and Microsoft® certified instructors.
- During your course, you will have access to state of the art IT labs and software.
- You will get assistance and guidance in preparing for Microsoft® Project Certification exam.
- The Microsoft® Project certification exam is available at the American University of Iraq, Sulaimani.
- You will receive credit for 21 contact hours of project management training good toward PMI’s CAPM® or PMP® project management certification. PMP’s will receive 21 PDU’s toward recertification.
To see the course information (fees, schedule, etc...) please visit the PDI Calendar.
For more information and/or registration:
Email: email@example.com | Call: +964(0)771-014-0882 / +964(0)770-548-2945
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, and PgMP® are a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.