Responsibility for all or most aspects of admissions office records:
- Oversight of admissions information/data in online information system
- Maintenance and inventory of physical files
- Production of accurate reports for other departments / Institutional Research /Ministry of Higher Education
Supervise all admissions data entry
- Personnel oversight and evaluation of Admissions Record Assistant
- Produce and organize key documents for AUIS, Admissions Office
- Supporting on-campus recruiting
- Direct and close contact with the KRG Ministry of Higher Education in order to prepare error free data according to their regulations for intake approval for newly admitted students.
- Direct contact with the Directorate of Exams in Erbil (Azmoonakan) for the process of issuing equalized certificates for international applicants applying to AUIS.
- Managing and supervising Admissions coordinator for process of preparing data and documents for newly admitted student to be sent to the KRG Ministry of Higher Education for intake approval (fall and Spring Semesters).
- Representing Admissions office and hosting the KRG Ministry of Higher Education delegation team when they visit AUIS for checking Admissions records.
- Overseeing the Admissions front desk. Supervising and assisting admission assistants and direct supervision of the Admissions and record coordinator.
- Giving daily presentations (Kurdish /English) during admissions cycle for walk-in prospects and their families to help them understand AUIS's educational system and application process and respond to their inquiries.
- Advising all Re-admit and international cases.
- Close cooperation with App and UG readmit committee for readmission process.
- MBA Program
- Meet and greet all walk-in prospects and providing them with required information. Helping
them to understand the program and convincing them to invest their time and money for
Choosing our MBA degree.
- Advising all walk-in and online MBA applicants and follow up on applicants application process
to accomplish the admission process successfully and on time.
- Managing and updating system and MBA shared drive for accurate information and easy access
to MBA records.
- Giving MBA enrollment presentation to the accepted applicant.
- Providing the Director of Admissions with weekly reports on MBA progress and giving updates in the MBA committee meetings.
- Commitment to vision and mission of AUIS
- Ability to learn quickly
- Highly effective communication skills – the ability to confidently speak with people from many different backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and commitment, including willingness to travel early and work later
- Ability to organize logistics – make plans, arrange trips, follow-through
- Administrative competence when dealing with application forms, online information database, fields reports and more
- The ability to work under pressure
- Readiness to give talks and presentations to crowds.
- Customer service orientation, especially when dealing with a diverse group of customers
- Good data analysis skills
Education and Experience
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English, Arabic, and Kurdish skills
- Work experience preferred At least 2 years of experience in recruiting, marketing, community mobilization, or other relevant fields of work. Preferably, working experience within an educational institution. Work experience requirement is flexible depending on the applicant.
- Ability to understand and deal with the cultural sensitivities in Iraq.
- Proven working knowledge of personal computer software, including Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Outlook and Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Applicants should submit the following materials via email, with “Admissions Record Manager” in the subject line, to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
No telephone calls please. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview. AUIS is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes cultural diversity is essential to education.