AUIS Career Fair 2016
April 21, 2016 | 9am - 4pm | Conference Hall
The annual AUIS career fair will take place on April 21st, providing opportunity for our graduating students to engage with the top recruiters in the region. We will have over 30 employers on campus interested in hiring the best candidates. The event is also an exclusive opportunity for exhibitors to recruit the top fresh talent in AUIS and to promote their brand.
Last year, AUIS held the largest Job Fair in the region, in collaboration with Foras/USAID. The Job Fair attracted about 47 employers and 1400 job seekers. Here are the highlights of the Sulaimani Job Fair 2015.
This year's Career Fair is open exclusively to AUIS students and Alumni only.
AUIS Career Fair 2016 Exhibitors
The following companies are participating in the AUIS Career Fair 2016 (in alphabetical order). View or download the AUIS Career Fair catalogue to find out more about the participating organizations.
- AlMouyasser General Trading
- Al Qalam University College
- Arch Media - Silver Sponsor
- AsiaHawala - Bronze Sponsor
- Bahar Group - Bronze Sponsor
- Britannia Educational Services
- Dilnia Insurance - Gold Sponsor
- Erbil Manpower (emp)
- Ericsson - Silver Sponsor
- Ernst and Young - Gold Sponsor
- Halabja Group - Bronze Sponsor
- Hiwa Foundation
- Horizon Relief Organization
- Huawei Technologies - Bronze Sponsor
- Jisr al-Furat
- Kurdistan Save the Children
- Moonline Travel and Tourism
- Professional Development Institute - AUIS
- Qaiwan Group - Platinum Sponsor
- Rabee Securities - Bronze Sponsor
- Rwanga Foundation
- Save the Children International
- Sky Air Travel and Tourism - Bronze Sponsor
- U.S. Consulate General Erbil
- Weatherford International - Bronze Sponsor
- Worlwide Business Management (WWB)
AUIS Career Fair 2016 Sponsors
A big thanks to all the sponsors of the AUIS Career Fair 2016.
View or download the exhibitors catalogue below: