Full tuition expenses covered for the entire duration of study at AUIS.
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to the top two percent (2%) highest scoring applicants for both Fall and Spring Admissions Rounds in 2018-2019.
Applicants will be informed of winning the scholarship along with the announcement of the admissions results i.e. August 30, 2018 for Fall Admissions and December 6, 2018 for Spring Admissions Round.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicable to AUIS applicants who finish high school in 2017 and 2018.
- Applicants who apply in the Fall or Spring Admissions Round 2018-19.
- Applicants who are placed among the top 2% highest scoring students accepted at AUIS in 2018-19
- Recipients will have to maintain 3.0 GPA or higher at AUIS.
- Applicants must have an Iraqi citizenship.