Full tuition expenses covered for the entire duration of study at AUIS.
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to the top two percent (2%) highest scoring applicants for both Early and Regular Admissions Rounds in Fall 2017-18.
Applicants will be informed of winning the scholarship along with the announcement of the admissions results i.e. August 27, 2017 for Early Admisisons and November 30, 2017 for Regular Admisisons Round.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicable to AUIS applicants who finish high school in 2017.
- Applicants who apply in the Early or Regular Admissions Round 2017-18.
- Applicants who are placed among the top 2% highest scoring students accepted at AUIS in 2017-18.
- Recipients will have to maintain 3.0 GPA or higher at AUIS.
- Applicants must have an Iraqi citizenship.