Applications are now closed for the Fall 2017 MBA courses.
AUIS welcomes all qualified students regardless of race, religion, age, ethnicity, national origin or gender. Students are admitted into AUIS based on a record of academic performance and demonstrated potential for success. AUIS has a selective admissions process and requires high standards of integrity from its students.
- Go to http://auis.edu.krd/MBA/apply
- Complete Step 1, submitting your personal information to start the process
- Receive log-in credentials for online application at your personal email account
- Complete the key parts of the online application.
- Receive e-mail confirmation of application submission
- Follow-up by email about needed revisions or missing information
- Qualified applicants will be invited for an interview
- Selected applicants will be sent an official letter of acceptance into MBA program
- Submit final, official transcript and official English score report
Minimum Requirements for Admission:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Completed TOEFL iBT or IELTS exam and associated score
- For more information on iBT TOEFL and to register for the test, visit our testing center here: http://auis.edu.krd/toefl-ibt.
|English Test||Minimum Score Required|
|TOEFL iBT||72 or higher|
|IELTS||6.5 or higher|
*Please note that additional conditional terms may be added to your enrollment offer depending on your English scores. Specific conditions will be clarified during interview and enrollment stage.
Online Application Requirements:
- Personal information (name, address, contact information)
- High school record (name of high school, graduation year, average score)
- University academic record (University name, department, graduation year, average score)
- English proficiency score (Exam type)
- Professional history (Send your CV via email to your assigned Admissions Adviser)
- Personal statement (Send a maximum 700 word original statement of interest along with the CV on email to your assigned Admission Adviser)
Tuition for the MBA program is paid by course and the tuition for each of the 17 courses is currently USD 1,375 (including textbook fees). This means that total cost of the program is USD 23,375. This may be subject to change for future MBA cohorts.
Qualified applicants will be invited to AUIS for an interview with the AUIS MBA Admissions Committee - faculty and staff members from AUIS. The interview will cover:
- Discussion of education background
- Discussion of professional/work experience
- Discussion of leadership experiences
- Discussion of interest in AUIS MBA program
- Applicants to pay $100 in application fee before the interview
- Completed online application
- Letter of acceptance from AUIS admissions committee
- Official university transcript and high school certificate
- Official English (TOEFL iBT, IELTS) score report
- Signing of AUIS-student agreement
AUIS Undergraduates Direct Admission Criteria:
Graduates of the AUIS undergraduate program may be exempt from some normal admission criteria if they have demonstrated academic excellence.
- To have graduated with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- To provide a written recommendation from one professor in their area of undergraduate concentration
- To demonstrate participation in 30 hours of internship training or equivalent: provide a written report on their experience and provide a letter of recommendation from the supervisor
- AUIS undergraduates are exempt from the TOEFL/ ILETS requirement
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +964 (0) 770 461 7555 for further information about enrolling into the MBA program.