This course teaches theoretical basics and practical instruments to manage human resources in companies. The most important elements of Human Resource Management (HRM) practices are treated in case studies and simulations. All training elements can be transferred directly into daily work. Overall the course is outcome-driven and participants should be able to apply learnings to their practices.
Each unit of the course focuses on the interaction of personal characteristics of managers and employees and the working environment. The first unit deals with work flows, work profiles and special challenges, and relates them to skills, knowledge and experience of employees. The second unit focuses on the assessment of personal characteristics and interview training. In the third section it is questioned how people work together in a team, how teamwork is functioning according to group dynamics and the impact of leadership. The fourth unit focuses on developing systematic personal development plans, effective training schemes and motivational issues. The fifth section deals with individual performance problems, underperformers and payment schemes.
- To explain philosophy and elements of HRM and their impact for company effectiveness and success.
- To define work profiles, to analyze work flows and challenges for employees.
- To assess employees and applicants in their personality and their potentials.
- To conduct interviews to assess people's professional qualities.
- To form and develop working teams according to group dynamics.
- To avoid disturbances in teamwork which weaken the effectiveness teamwork.
- To plan trainings for continual development of the work force.
- To train managers and employees for an outcome driven thinking and behavior.
- To define indicators for work effectiveness and deal with underperformance.
- To apply a system for fair payment.
Dates: November 12 - 16, 2017
Time: Sunday - Thursday from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Total: 30 hours of training
The fee for the course is $1,100 ($950 on early registration) that includes all materials provided during the course.
For more information and/or registration:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call: +964(0)771-014-0882 / +964(0)770-548-2945