Mansour Bank sponsored a limited number of competitive scholarships to high school students who wanted to study at AUIS in 2013.
The selection of candidates and final decision belonged to Mansour Bank and AUIS was not involved in the awarding process.
- Covers university tuition, room and board and books
- The scholarship covers a 5-year period with a one year preparation course
General Terms and Conditions
- Score above 85% average on the baccalaureate exam
- Receive baccalaureate in 2012 or 2013
- Be accepted to AUIS
- Receive one of the following English test scores: 433 on TOEFL PBT - 40 on TOEFL iBT - 5 on IELTS - 433 on TOEFL ITP (can only be taken at AUIS)
*Please note that this scholarship is not currently being awarded.