At the American University of Iraq, Sulaimani, we are proud to have alumni who are working or attending graduate school all over Iraq and beyond. Our graduates are a distinct point of pride for the entire AUIS community and we strive to maintain a lifelong relationship with our alumni. In 2012, our alumni established an Alumni Association which is involved in:
- Inviting alumni to lectures, events, and meetings of interest at the university.
- Hosting alumni-specific events, including networking socials, reunions, and trips.
- Incorporating alumni into university traditions and making them a more vocal and active part of the AUIS community.
- Sharing professional opportunities with alumni via the Career Services Office.
- Bring alumni back to campus to share experiences and career advice with current students.
The AUIS Alumni Associations is hosting the AUIS Homecoming 2016 on campus on December 12, 2016. We are looking forward to welcoming our graduates back on campus!